samedi 18 janvier 2020

LA CAMERA EST LA.....en 2004 à GUISE avec Miss PICARDIE, Jean Marc LANCIEN

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Hussain Al-Saidely a Journalist from Kuwait and I just want to say thanks to Mr.Elijah of Loan Credit Institutions for giving me a loan of $1,050,000.00 It has been hard for me to obtain a loan from the internet I have been deceived by different international lenders online. Till I found a man who was testifying about Loan Credit Institutions then I take the address and follow all there instruction although I never believed, to my greatest surprise my loan was transferred to my bank account, I never lost anything, Inshallah everything was possible as I want it,
    I am now a luxury home owner here in Kuwait City through their 3% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news as a Journalist and also tell the world about them.

    Contact them today.

    Company Name: Loan Credit Institutions

    Call/Whats App: loancreditinstitutions@gmail.com

    Email: loancreditinstitutions@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tere, kõik, ma olen Kuveidi ajakirjanik Hussain Al-Saidely ja tahan lihtsalt tänada hr Elijah'i (Loan Credit Institutions ), et ta andis mulle laenu 1 050 000,00 dollarit. Mul on olnud raske hankida Internetist laenu on erinevad rahvusvahelised laenuandjad Internetis petnud. Kuni leidsin mehe, kes tunnistas Loan Credit Institutions kohta, siis võtan aadressi ja järgin kõiki seal olevaid juhiseid, kuigi ma ei uskunud, et suurimaks üllatuseks kanti minu laen pangakontole, ma ei kaotanud kunagi midagi, Inshallah oli kõik võimalik. Ma tahan seda,
    Olen nüüd Kuveidi linnas luksuskodu omanik nende 3% intressimääraga laenufondide kaudu ja luban neid uudiseid ajakirjanikuna levitada ning ka nende kohta maailmale rääkida.

    Võtke nendega täna ühendust.

    Ettevõtte nimi: Loan Credit Institutions

    Helista / mis on rakendus: +393510483991

    E-post: loancreditinstitutions@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer